Dear Valued Clients,
During this health care emergency, we are closely monitoring the evolving situation and following guidelines provided by the CDC to reduce exposure of COVID-19 to our employees and clients. We are implementing the following precautionary actions that will continue to allow us to safely provide maintenance and landscaping services to you going forward.
These precautionary actions include:
- Phone and email communications instead of in-person meetings whenever possible.
- If meetings are necessary, they will be held outside with no more than six (6) people in attendance.
- When the crews are on-site, we will keep a 6 foot distance. Please communicate electronically with our office staff or Kristi Miller (cell: 214 682-8310) if you have any questions or concerns including scope of work.
- Please avoid visiting our office to help reduce everyone’s exposure.
- If you or anyone in your home are sick or quarantined, please notify us so we can postpone any meetings that might be scheduled.
- Our staff and crews are diligently following guidelines for frequent hand washing, sanitizing, and keeping a safe distance from others.
- We have implemented staggered office hours for our staff so they can work from home as much as possible, and we ask for your patience as return calls or emails may take a little longer than normal.
- Thank you for your assistance in helping to keep us all as healthy as possible during these extraordinary times.